Non-organic coffee is one of the most chemically-treated crops around. Mycotoxins (nasty mold byproducts) may also lurk in your daily cup. Not enough people realize this. Our full-bodied Sumatra is a customer favorite at Hu Kitchen. We're excited to share this ultra-clean, organic coffee with you.
Why Coffee for Humans?
- Organic shade-grown 100% Arabica coffee beans
- Fair-trade from a single Indonesian co-op
- Advanced 2-stage testing process for mycotoxins
- Testing for yeasts, molds, and other contaminants
- Natural sun-drying of coffee fruit
- Triple-hand-picked to remove impurities
- Fire-roasted on a 1939 Jabez Burns roaster
- Air-cooled after roasting.
Fair Trade Certified by Fair Trade USA.
Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.