The Delicious Save-the-day Sidekicks you can Take with you Anywhere
How We Make ‘Em
1. We round up the freshest chickpeas.
- Only the freshest top-quality chickpeas make the cut.
2. We roast ‘em (3 times).
- The chickpeas are fire-roasted, then left to rest for 10 days in burlap sacks. We repeat this process two more times, then lay our chickpeas open out in the fresh air.
3. We soak 'em.
- After soaking, we place them into burlap sacks for resting once again.
4. We heat ‘em up one last time.
- The next day, our chickpeas are heated in large tin containers, while a rustic wooden knob separates the outer shell of the chickpeas.
5. Cool and Flavor 'em.
- Now roasted to perfection and cooled, we spice 'em up with delicious flavors like chocolate or mocha.