Why Choose Grass-Fed Products?
You might be thinking, meat is meat, but actually, not all meat products are made equally!
Most animal products come from a feeding lot, where animals are stripped away from their freedom and health.
And this is affecting you.
The saying, “you are what you eat” doesn’t lie. An animal’s diet affects the nutrition of its products. This means that if you’re eating animal products from animals in feeding lots, you’re also consuming all the antibiotics, hormones and poor nutrition.
But you can easily avoid this!
Here are 5 ways consuming Grass-Fed products can improve your health:
1. Grass-Fed Animal Products can Help you Lose Weight! Grass-fed animals carry less fat. Reducing your fat consumption will significantly help you cut calories and shed the weight; Consuming less fat can also help lower your cholesterol levels.
2. Grass-Fed Animal Products are Richer in Omega-3s! Grass-fed animals consume a high amount of omega-3s from the grass. Omega-3s promote heart health and brain health. Feed-lot animal products have low omega-3 levels and can put you at risk of deficiency and disease.
3. Grass-Fed Dairy Products may Reduce Your Risk of Cancer! Grass-fed dairy products contain high amounts of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) and other phytochemicals that may help reduce your risk of cancer.
4. Grass-Fed Dairy Products are Higher in Vitamin E! Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant; It helps kill harmful cells that can cause diseases.
5. Grass-Fed Animal Products are more Ethical and Environmentally Friendly! Grass-Fed animals are not deprived of their freedom or filled with fear and stress. Grass-Fed animal products are also higher in quality since grass-fed animals can consume a variety of nutritious plants and live an optimally healthy life. Since grass-fed animals are healthier, they also require fewer medications than feed-lot animals. Upkeeping feeding lots also creates lots of pollution that can then affect the entire food chain.
How to Use Grass-Fed Animal Products?
Fuel your body with Annie’s Homegrown Organic Grass Fed Mac ‘n’ cheese.
Treat yourself to a milkshake made with Alter Eco Organic Grass Fed Milk! It’s organic, gluten-free, and free of soy, refined sugars or GMOs.
Upgrade your cooking oil to Fourth & Heart Ghee Cooking Oil Spray! Taste the difference and feel the benefits.
Start your day with the perfect bowl of oats from Purely Elizabeth Gluten-Free, Grass-Fed, Collagen Protein Oats.
Make a delicious gravy with Kettle & Fire Beef Bone Broth!
Try them all today!