What Are Adaptogens?
Adaptogens are a special class of plants that help restore your body both mentally and physically. These plants contain three active compounds, triterpenes, phenylpropanoids and oxylipins, which give it its natural healing ability.
What are the Health Benefits of Adaptogens?
1. Adaptogens Naturally Relieve Stress: Stress is a normal part of everyday life, but too much stress can lead to a cascade of problems including digestive disorders, autoimmune diseases, stress-related diseases, and mental and physical impairment. Adaptogens are natural antistress agents.
When you’re stressed, your body produces more nitric oxide and cortisol and activates stress signals. Adaptogens work to bring nitric oxide and cortisol levels back to normal levels; This reduces your stress levels and improves your quality of life.
2. Adaptogens Improve Your Immune System: There’s nothing worse than missing out on life because you’re sick! When your body is constantly stressed, your immune system becomes weak, causing you to get sick. Adaptogens help keep your stress at a healthy level, supporting your immune system and giving you more days to feel your best!
3. Adaptogens will Keep you Sharp: Stress can make you feel sluggish, both mentally and physically! Adaptogens have anti-fatigue and brain-stimulating properties; They can improve your mood, mental clarity and keep you physically energized.
4. Adaptogens can Help With Weight Loss: Elevated cortisol levels make it harder to lose weight. Adaptogens keep your cortisol levels in check, your body fat decreasing, and your weight loss on track!
5. Adaptogens can Make you More Resilient to Stress: Nowadays, your to-do list is a stressful, never-ending scroll. With more and more things to do every day, you can easily reach your breaking point. However, adaptogens can train your body to deal with stress. With adaptogens, there is nothing you can’t handle!
6. Adaptogens Help Fight Toxins in Your Body: Toxins can make you sick. Adaptogens can make your body resistant to many toxins and prevent illness.
7. Adaptogens Can Make You a Better Athlete: Exercise is a stressor for your body. Adaptogens help regulate your body, manage stress, and improve your physical and mental sport and exercise performance. Professional athletes and military personnel commonly use it.
8. Adaptogens can Aid with Menopause: Adaptogens can help females to take control of their body during menopause. Adaptogens can regulate cortisol and other hormones, assist with weight control and exercise performance, provide mental clarity, and improve the overall quality of life.
9. Adaptogens can Assist with Adrenal Dysfunction: Elevated cortisol levels may be a cause of adrenal dysfunction. Adaptogens can bring cortisol levels back to normal and eliminate symptoms of adrenal dysfunction.
10. Adaptogens can Improve Physical and Mental Health: Adaptogens have properties that help fight against heart disease, liver disease, inflammation, autoimmune disease, gut diseases, depression, anxiety, infertility, diabetes and cancer. An all-around natural healer!
How to Use Adaptogens:
Make a power drink with Four Sigmatic Mushroom Elixir Mix with Lion’s Mane Think by adding 1 packet to 1 cup of hot/cold water.
Enjoy a cup of hot Cacao with benefits by using Four Sigmatic Mushroom Cacao Mix Chill with Reishi!
Practise your latte art and sip on the benefits of with Ashwagandha with a caffeine-free golden turmeric latte using Mood Milk Superfood Golden Latte Blend.
Upgrade your coffee to Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee Mix Dark Roast Ground with Lion’s Mane & Chaga.
Start your day the right way by adding Om Mushroom Superfood Reishi Certified Organic Powder to your morning smoothie for a better start to your morning!
Sneak in the health benefits into sweet treats with Four Sigmatic Mushroom Blend Mix Defend. Perfect for baked goods and more!