This quick and easy pasta dish brightens up any night of the week. With its creamy sauce and just a few simple ingredients, this no-fuss medley of pasta, kale, and sun-dried tomatoes is big on flavour but small in effort--perfect for any night of the week!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- Begin by cooking and draining your pasta, leaving some of the pasta water aside. Set the pasta aside while you make the sauce.
- To make the sauce begin by heating together the oil, onions and kale until shrunken and soft.
- Add 1/2 cup of the pasta water to the onion pan and add the cheese powder and mix until thick.
- Once thick and smooth add the pasta and tomatoes and mix until fully coated.
- Divide into bowls and enjoy!
Recipe by Leena Abd El Ghani