<4 Net Carbs per serving (not including garnishes)
6 small servings
- 1½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 medium avocado, halved, seed & skin removed
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- 2-3 tablespoons low-carb sweetener of choice (see note)
- Fresh raspberries, coconut flakes, and mint to garnish
1. In a high speed blender or food processor add the almond milk, cacao powder, avocado, chia seeds, vanilla, and sweetener. Blend until fully combined and smooth. Adjust sweetness to taste. The mixture should have the same texture as pudding.
2. Pour into 6 small individual serving bowls and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
3. Garnish with raspberries, coconut, and mint to serve.
Note: Sweetener added will depend on personal taste. Add 2 tablespoons first, then adjust to desired liking.