Comments local_offer Recipes
2 Tbsp Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil
1 Tsp NuNaturals Keto Salted Caramel Flavoured Syrup (Optional - For Topping)
½ Tsp Simply Organic Ceylon Cinnamon (Optional - For Topping)
1. Place a metal bowl and a whisk or the whisk attachments of a handheld mixer in the freezer. Chill for 10 minutes.
2. In a medium pot combine the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice mix, and the brown sugar replacement. Cook on low to medium heat until fragrant.
3. Add the almond milk, cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and add the coconut oil and the vanilla coffee syrup. Use a whisk to combine seamlessly.
5. In a coffee-maker, add the coffee grounds and water as per manufacturer instructions. Brew ⅓ of a cup of coffee.
6. Remove the bowl and the whisk/whisk attachments from the freezer. Add the coconut cream, monk fruit sweetener and the vanilla extract to the bowl. Using a handheld mixer with the chilled whisk attachments or a chilled whisk, mix until stiff peaks form creating a foamy cream.
7. In a mug combine the pumpkin mix and the coffee. Top with the foamy cream, drizzle with the caramel sauce and sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy warm.
TIP OF THE WEEK
Staying cool and hydrated is the key to enjoying the warmer weather - especially if you’re spending a lot of time outside in the sun or partaking in recreational activities!
Here are some tips for keeping cool this Summer:
Drink more water! And avoid or reduce the amount of alcohol, sugary drinks, or caffeinated beverages you drink, which can contribute to dehydration. If you’re looking for a delicious summer drink, try one of these healthy, refreshing drinks or adding sugar-free fruit drops!
Plan outdoor exercise or activities for the morning, before noon, when the temperature is much cooler.
Eat foods that have a high water content, such as watermelon, cucumbers, celery, and peaches.
If you’re feeling a little hot, eating something spicy can make you sweat, which will actually help to cool you down faster!
Make sure you are spending time in shaded areas or if you can, step inside an air conditioned space to cool off.
Wear a hat and dress in light, loose, breathable fabrics such as cotton or linen.
Add electrolytes to your water - for ultimate hydration and replenishment!
Make sure you’re hydrated and staying cool this Summer - so you can keep healthy and enjoy all that the warmer weather has to offer!