Comments local_offer Recipes
2 Tbsp Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil
1 Tsp NuNaturals Keto Salted Caramel Flavoured Syrup (Optional - For Topping)
½ Tsp Simply Organic Ceylon Cinnamon (Optional - For Topping)
1. Place a metal bowl and a whisk or the whisk attachments of a handheld mixer in the freezer. Chill for 10 minutes.
2. In a medium pot combine the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice mix, and the brown sugar replacement. Cook on low to medium heat until fragrant.
3. Add the almond milk, cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and add the coconut oil and the vanilla coffee syrup. Use a whisk to combine seamlessly.
5. In a coffee-maker, add the coffee grounds and water as per manufacturer instructions. Brew ⅓ of a cup of coffee.
6. Remove the bowl and the whisk/whisk attachments from the freezer. Add the coconut cream, monk fruit sweetener and the vanilla extract to the bowl. Using a handheld mixer with the chilled whisk attachments or a chilled whisk, mix until stiff peaks form creating a foamy cream.
7. In a mug combine the pumpkin mix and the coffee. Top with the foamy cream, drizzle with the caramel sauce and sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy warm.
TIP OF THE WEEK
Looking to get started on your Holiday shopping? Need some gift ideas? We’ve got you covered with everything from stocking stuffer ideas, secret santa gifts for coworkers, and more!
Check out our Holiday Gift Guide:
Gifts Under $50
Secret Santa Gifts Under $20
Gifts for Him
Gifts for Her
Stocking Stuffer Gift Ideas
Unique Gift Ideas
Versatile Gifts for Everyone:
This Holiday Season, skip the busy malls, and get your holiday shopping done early, by ordering online at Natura Market! With so many fun gift ideas for everyone on your list, gift giving will be easy this year!