Comments local_offer Recipes
This keto noodle salad with bok choy is perfect to serve at dinner, light and nutritious and full of flavour.
Net Carbs Per Serving: 5
- 1-14oz package Bettter Than Pasta Konjac Spaghetti, rinsed well
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 4 heads baby bok choy, washed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small carrot, julienned
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- sesame seeds for garnish
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon low-carb sweetener of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- pinch of sea salt
In a mason jar, add the ingredients for the Thai Dressing. Secure with a lid and shake to combine.
Add the noodles, chicken, bok choy, bell peppers, carrot and cilantro to large bowl. Drizzle the dressing over and mix together well. Garnish with sesame seeds, then cover and refrigerate for up to one hour to let flavours come together.