Comments local_offer Recipes
Makes: 12 mini donuts
Net carbs: <2 per donut
1 teaspoon cinnamon
⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
⅛ teaspoon allspice
½ cup water
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoons granulated low-carb sweetener
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
2. Add the pancake mix, sweetener, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice to a bowl. Mix well to combine.
3. Add the water and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients and mix until completely smooth. The batter should be quite thick.
4. Spray the mini donut pan with a generous amount of non-stick spray and spoon the batter into the donut pan filling each compartment equally.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until cooked through. To test, insert a toothpick into each donut. If the toothpick comes out clean with no raw batter, they are done. Let cool for 5-7 minutes before removing from the pan and handling.
6. When donuts are cooled, you can enjoy plain or mix the optional sweetener and cinnamon together in a small bowl and lightly dust the donuts for extra sweetness and cinnamon flavour. Donuts are best served fresh.