Makes 6-8 mini pizzas
½ cup Almond flour
3 tablespoons Psyllium husk
1 teaspoon Baking powder
½ teaspoon Dried oregano
½ teaspoon Dried basil
½ teaspoon Garlic powder
½ teaspoon Salt
2 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
3 Room temperature Eggs
⅓ cup Warm water
¾ cup Pizza sauce
1 cups Shredded cheese
½ cup Mini gluten-free Pepperoni slices
1. In a large bowl, mix the flaxseed meal, almond flour, psyllium husk, baking powder, oregano, basil, garlic powder, and salt together.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk the oil, eggs, and warm water together.
3. All the wet ingredients to the dry, and mix very well to form a dough. Cover, and let the dough sit for 5-6 minutes to thicken.
4. Preheat the oven to 425℉, and prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper.
5. Evenly divide the dough into 6-8 individual serving sizes. Roll into dough balls, and flatten into mini pizza crusts using your fingertips, 3-4 per baking sheet. Bake for 6 minutes, remove from the oven and flip.
6.Carefully add pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni slices (any desired toppings). Place the pizza’s back in the oven for an additional 8-10 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and edges are lightly browned and crisp.