Crunchy baked zucchini to satisfy your cravings
Net Carbs Per Serving: 6 Grams
- 2 medium zucchini, ends trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch strips or slices
- 1/2 cup Appel Foods Nut Crumbs Bread Crumb Alternatives + more if needed
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast - optional
- 1 egg
- avocado oil or coconut oil spray
- Primal Kitchen’s Garlic Aioli for dipping
Pre-heat oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set Aside.
Whisk egg in a small bowl, then combine the Nut Crumbs with nutritional yeast in another bowl.
Dip zucchini pieces in the egg mixture, making sure all sides are covered, then roll in the Nut Crumb mixture and transfer to the baking sheet. Repeat until all the zucchini pieces are coated, adding more Nut Crumbs to the bowl if needed.
Spray generously with avocado oil or coconut oil spray. This will help them to brown more evenly.
Bake until browned and outside is crisp, about 30 to 35 minutes, turning half way through. Serve hot with Primal Kitchen Garlic Aioli.