Comments local_offer Recipes
Grab a taste of this creamy, low-carb, dairy-free, grain-free, high protein alfredo pasta! It’s your classic alfredo pasta but without all the carbs, dairy, grains and calories. And, it’s ready in 10 minutes! Perfect for anyone that enjoys a good, authentic pasta!
Keto, Dairy-Free, Grain-Free
Makes 1 serving
1 Tsp Black Pepper
1 Tsp Salt
3 Cherry Tomatoes
½ Cup of Spinach
1. Open a can of HOP Hearts of Palm Grain-Free Spaghetti Pasta. Drain the fluids and rinse the spaghetti noodles with water.
2. Place a sauce pan at low to medium heat. Add the sauce.
3. Add the black pepper, salt and nutritional yeast to the sauce and stir. Add the spinach. Cover and allow the sauce to simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Add the tomatoes to the sauce.
5. Add the spaghetti noodles to the sauce. Stir. Cover and allow to simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Remove the sauce from the heat. Place in a serving dish. Crush the parmesan cheese crisps and sprinkle on top (optional).
TIP OF THE WEEK
Everyone wants the Hollywood smile - but good oral health goes beyond just having sparkling white teeth! Here are some useful tips to help you maintain good oral health -- and have your pearly whites looking good and being healthy!
Cut sugar: As one of the main causes of dental problems, sugar has a bad rep. Sugary drinks, such as pops and colas are not only linked to cavities, but obesity and Type 2 Diabetes. Read the nutrition label and choose food and drink options that are sugar-free or no sugar added. If you are looking for a healthy soda alternative, try a sugar-free sparkling water or iced tea.
Visit your dentist regularly: Many people don’t like the dentist, but regular visits and cleanings can help you to keep that smile gleaming and healthy!
Take care of your smile: We don’t mean to sound like your hygienist, but brush your teeth twice a day and floss every day. Routinely inspect your gums and teeth for any sores or cavities and raise your concerns to your dentist.
Poor oral health can have effects on your overall health and well being. Maintaining and taking good care of your smile can help to keep you healthy!