Comments local_offer Recipes
Grab a taste of this creamy, low-carb, dairy-free, grain-free, high protein alfredo pasta! It’s your classic alfredo pasta but without all the carbs, dairy, grains and calories. And, it’s ready in 10 minutes! Perfect for anyone that enjoys a good, authentic pasta!
Keto, Dairy-Free, Grain-Free
Makes 1 serving
1 Tsp Black Pepper
1 Tsp Salt
3 Cherry Tomatoes
½ Cup of Spinach
1. Open a can of HOP Hearts of Palm Grain-Free Spaghetti Pasta. Drain the fluids and rinse the spaghetti noodles with water.
2. Place a sauce pan at low to medium heat. Add the sauce.
3. Add the black pepper, salt and nutritional yeast to the sauce and stir. Add the spinach. Cover and allow the sauce to simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Add the tomatoes to the sauce.
5. Add the spaghetti noodles to the sauce. Stir. Cover and allow to simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Remove the sauce from the heat. Place in a serving dish. Crush the parmesan cheese crisps and sprinkle on top (optional).
TIP OF THE WEEK
Whether you’re off to school this year or you have a child who is, learn how to stay safe this school year with these 5 tips to help you avoid getting sick!
Drink Lots of Water: Water helps your body to flush out toxins and helps keep you hydrated, so that your body can fight off any potential infection. Make sure to pack a water bottle in your school bag, to ensure you’re drinking enough water during the school day -- and add some unsweetened flavour drops if you find drinking more water challenging!
Take a Multivitamin: Being deficient in crucial vitamins and minerals can suppress your immune system, making you more vulnerable to getting sick. Taking an Everyday Multivitamin can help ensure your body is working it’s best! Available in men’s, women’s, and kids.
Pack Healthy Snacks: Fill your lunchbox with healthy snacks, made from fruits & vegetables! Fruits & vegetables are packed with Vitamin C and antioxidants that can help boost your immune system and keep your body working its best! Snack on gummies, bars, crackers, and bites made with real, organic fruits and vegetables!
Get a Good Night's Sleep: Lack of sleep can weaken your immune system, making your body vulnerable to germs and viruses. Ensure that you are turning off all electronics an hour before going to bed and getting a full 8 hours of rest. If you have trouble falling asleep, drinking a calming nighttime tea can also help you to relax and fall asleep sooner!
Carry the Essentials On You: Be prepared for school by carrying around hand sanitizer, and having Beekeeper’s Naturals Propolis Throat Spray on hand for when you feel that slight tingle in your throat starting.