Comments local_offer Recipes
Grab a taste of this creamy, low-carb, dairy-free, grain-free, high protein alfredo pasta! It’s your classic alfredo pasta but without all the carbs, dairy, grains and calories. And, it’s ready in 10 minutes! Perfect for anyone that enjoys a good, authentic pasta!
Keto, Dairy-Free, Grain-Free
Makes 1 serving
1 Can HOP Hearts of Palm Grain-Free Pasta-Spaghetti
½ Cup La Dee Da Keto Nightshade-Free Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
1 Tbsp Bob’s Red Mill Nutritional Yeast
1 Tsp Black Pepper
1 Tsp Salt
3 Cherry Tomatoes
½ Cup of Spinach
18g Cello Whisps Parmesan Cheese Crisps
1. Open a can of HOP Hearts of Palm Grain-Free Spaghetti Pasta. Drain the fluids and rinse the spaghetti noodles with water.
2. Place a sauce pan at low to medium heat. Add the sauce.
3. Add the black pepper, salt and nutritional yeast to the sauce and stir. Add the spinach. Cover and allow the sauce to simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Add the tomatoes to the sauce.
5. Add the spaghetti noodles to the sauce. Stir. Cover and allow to simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Remove the sauce from the heat. Place in a serving dish. Crush the parmesan cheese crisps and sprinkle on top (optional).
TIP OF THE WEEK
Ah the warmer weather is upon us! Make sure you’re packing the best healthy snacks to keep you and your family fueled and energized, no matter which summer activity you choose to get up to:
Meat Snacks: High in protein and non-messy, beef sticks and beef jerky are both great healthy snacking options for on the go snacking. Perfect to bring with you on a hike!
Frozen Treats: Cool down with a refreshing, organic fruit freezie made with real fruit juice -- and without any artificial colours or flavours. Great for a day by the pool!
Trail Mix: Snack on a premade trail mix packed with protein and healthy fats, and high in vitamins and minerals -- or make your own with unsweetened dried fruit, your choice of nuts, and crunchy granola! A delicious snack for the park!
Fruits & Vegetables: Pack your cooler with lots of fresh fruit and vegetables, like watermelon, cucumbers, and pineapple, to stay hydrated -- bonus the fiber will keep you full in between meals and the vitamins and minerals will give you energy! Good for a trip to the beach!
Granola Bars: Pack your backpack with some delicious granola bars, great for easy convenient snacking -- and a high fiber snack! Bring a few with you on a road trip, to curb hunger between pit stops.
No matter how you choose to spend the Summer, we’ve got you covered with a variety of healthy, tasty snacking options! Shop all of our healthy snacks here.