Comments local_offer Recipes
Ketogenic, Gluten Free
2 Cups almond flour
1/4 Cup coconut flour
2/3 Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 Tbsp gluten-free baking powder
1/2 Cup vegan butter
4 Large eggs
1/2 Cup Swerve granular sweetener
1 Tsp espresso powder
1 1/2 cups cashew milk
SweetWell Meringue Bites of your choice for decoration
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a square baking pan with parchment paper.
3. In a stand mixer add the vegan butter, eggs and sweetener and beat well. Add the almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder and baking powder and mix on low speed. Add the cashew milk and beat on medium speed until you have a smooth batter.
4. Pour batter into a line down. Bake in the oven for 25-28 minutes. Remove and cool. Use a circle cutter to cut cake into circles.
5. To assemble mini cakes, place one cake circle on a small plate. Top with keto icing. Place cake circle on top. Spread icing all over the cake and add meringues all around the cake. Enjoy!
No matter what your goal is this 2021, holding yourself accountable is the best way to ensure that you stay committed. Start by creating a personal mission statement and putting it somewhere you’ll always see it (ie. on your fridge door or as the lock screen on your phone). Create a schedule and commit to it! Allocate time aside to spend on your goal like you would an important meeting. Making time in your busy calendar to work towards your goal will help you prioritize yourself and stay on track. Set micro goals each week or month to help you work towards your goal and track your progress! And lastly, educate yourself as much as you can about your goal, the more you know about the topic, the more you’ll be able to apply it to your regular lifestyle! We believe in you and know you’ve got this!.