Ketogenic, Gluten Free
2 Cups Almond flour
1/4 Cup Coconut flour
2/3 Cup unsweetened Cocoa powder
1 Tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
1/2 Cup Vegan butter
4 Large Eggs
1/2 Cup Low-Carb Sweetener Alternative
1 Tsp Espresso powder
1 1/2 cups Cashew milk
Meringue Bites of your choice for decoration
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a square baking pan with parchment paper.
3. In a stand mixer add the vegan butter, eggs and sweetener and beat well. Add the almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder and baking powder and mix on low speed. Add the cashew milk and beat on medium speed until you have a smooth batter.
4. Pour batter into a line down. Bake in the oven for 25-28 minutes. Remove and cool. Use a circle cutter to cut cake into circles.
5. To assemble mini cakes, place one cake circle on a small plate. Top with keto icing. Place cake circle on top. Spread icing all over the cake and add meringues all around the cake. Enjoy!