1-7oz. package Garlic Herb RightRice Made From Vegetables
1 tablespoon avocado oil
½ package organic medium-firm tofu, crumbled into medium size pieces (about 200g)
2 teaspoons sesame oil
2 teaspoons fresh minced ginger
2 cloves minced garlic
2 green onions, chopped, plus more to serve
½ cup kimchi, chopped into smaller pieces
¾ cup frozen vegetable medley (peas, corn, carrots, beans)
1-2 teaspoons Coconut Secret cocnout aminos, to taste (or soy sauce)
Black sesame seeds, for topping
1. Prepare the RightRice according to package instructions. Once cooked, set aside to cool, stirring often allowing the steam to evaporate. To save time, prepare the rice the day before and refrigerate overnight.
2. In a large pan, heat the avocado oil over medium-high heat. Add the crumbled tofu and cook, stirring often, until golden and crispy - about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
3. To the same pan, add the sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and green onions and cook until they are fragrant and translucent, about 1-2 minutes. Add the kimchi and stir until heated through, about 1 minute. Add frozen vegetable blend, and cook until thawed and all liquid has evaporated. Stir in the rice, adding more oil if necessary. Stir to combine, cooking until rice starts to crisp up.
4. Add the tofu back to the pan and season with coconut aminos. Stir until everything is well coated. Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking.
5. Serve the rice with more green onions, and a sprinkle of black sesame seeds, if desired.