Makes 2-3 servings
For the sweet potato rounds:
2 Medium sized Sweet potatoes, cut into 1/4” rounds
1/2 Tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
For the Mediterranean Tuna Salad:
2 Tins Safe Catch Tuna
1/2 Medium size English cucumber, cut into cubes
1-1/2 Cups Cherry tomatoes, halved
1 Small Green pepper, chopped
1/2 Cup Kalamata olives
1/4 Cup Red onion, diced fine
2 Tablespoons fresh Parsley, coarsely chopped
2 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp Lemon juice
1 Tablespoons Red wine vinegar
1 Teaspoons Dried oregano
1 Clove Garlic, minced
For the Sweet Potato Rounds:
1. Preheat oven to 425 Degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Place cut sweet potato rounds on parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping half way through.
3. Remove from the oven and serve warm with Mediterranean Tuna Salad.
For the Mediterranean Tuna salad:
1. Place the tuna, cucumber, tomatoes, green pepper, olives, red onion and parsley in a medium bowl.
2. In a separate small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, oregano and garlic. Pour over salad and gently stir to combine. Taste and season with salt and pepper, and serve with sweet potato rounds.