Comments local_offer Recipes
For the Tex-Mex Ranch Dip:
½ cup mayo
¼ cup neutral tasting coconut milk
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
½ teaspoon coconut aminos
1 garlic clove, pressed
½ teaspoon cumin
½ teaspoon chilli powder
¼ teaspoon onion powder
Siete Tradinional Hot Sauce, to taste (optional)
salt, to taste
For the Nacho Popcorn Chicken:
1-5oz bag Siete Nacho Grain Free Tortilla Chips
1 egg, beaten
2 chicken breasts, cut into small cubes (just under 1 pound)
avocado oil or coconut oil cooking spray
1. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the Tex-Mex Ranch dip. Whisk until combined very well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Preheat oven to 450℉. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper. Lightly spray the parchment paper using avocado oil or coconut oil cooking spray.
3. Add the chips to a food processor and pulse until they are broken down into a coarse breadcrumb-like consistency. Transfer to a bowl. Crack the egg Into a separate bowl and whisk well. Season the cubed chicken breast with a generous pinch of salt, then coat each individual piece of chicken with the egg, then roll in the chip crumbs to cover. Place onto the parchment lined baking tray and repeat the steps for the remaining pieces of chicken.
4. Once all the pieces are coated, spray the tops with more cooking spray. This will ensure that they brown evenly and get crispy.
5. Bake for 12 minutes, flipping them half way through. Cooking time may vary depending on how large the pieces have been cut. Best served hot with Tex-Mex Ranch Dip.