- 1 package of Natural Heaven veggie pasta lasagna noodles
- 1 cup of carrots, chopped small
- 2 cups of white mushrooms, chopped small
- 1/3 cup of diced onion
- 1 medium sized zucchini, sliced thinly (into round/coin shapes)
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- Pinch of black pepper
- Approximately 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Light sprinkle of parmesan cheese
- 1 jar of RAO's tomato basil sauce (680 ml)
On stovetop in a deep pan, heat olive oil and reduce to low-medium heat. Add carrots, seasoning salt and pepper and mix all together stirring occasionally for 4 minutes.
Add onions and mix well for 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and Italian seasoning, mix all together stirring occasionally for 4 minutes.
Add garlic and mix for 1 minute.
Add 1 jar of RAO's tomato basil sauce. Mix well. Cover and simmer for 7 minutes to maximize flavours.
Preheat oven to 375F
In a baking dish, spread some sauce on the bottom.
Begin layering lasagna - noodles, zucchini slices, sauce, mozzarella cheese. Repeat until all ingredients are finished.
Top lasagna with some additional mozzarella cheese and a light sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
Cover and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Let lasagna stand to settle for a few minutes before cutting.