Comments local_offer Recipes
Our keto granita is as cool and delicious as ice cream, but it is much lighter, and a lot easier to make.
Net Carbs Per Serving: 4
- 1 1/2 cups strong brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 cup Nutpods French Vanilla Creamer
- 2-3 tablespoons low-carb Sweetleaf sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional, for stronger vanilla flavour)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Coconut cream, for serving
Whisk together the coffee, creamer, low carb sweetener, vanilla, and ground cinnamon. Pour into a 8x8 inch baking dish place in the freezer. Let sit for 1 hour.
After 1 hour, use a fork and scrape frozen bits from around the sides and top. Add the pecans and return to the freezer. Continue to scrape every 30 minutes until granita mixture is frozen and a shaved ice texture is formed.
When ready to serve, scrape the crystals loose and divide the granita between bowls, topping with coconut cream and more pecans if desired. Serve immediately.