Comments local_offer Recipes
1 Medium Cauliflower, broken into florets
2 Tablespoons Coconut milk
¾ Cup Almond flour
¼ Cup Coconut flour
1 Teaspoon Garlic powder
1 Teaspoon Onion powder
½ Teaspoon Smoked paprika
½ Teaspoon Ground cumin
½ Teaspoon Salt
¼ Teaspoon Pepper
2 Tablespoons Melted butter
⅓ Cup Buffalo hot sauce of choice
Chopped Cilantro, for serving (optional)
Ranch, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 425℉ and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In one bowl, whisk the eggs and coconut milk together. In another bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Using tongs, individually dip the cauliflower floret into the egg mixture, then transfer to the almond flour mixture and toss to coat. Place on the prepared baking sheet and continue the steps for the remaining florets. Once all the florets are coated, spray with avocado oil or coconut oil spray. This will ensure even browning. Bake for 12-15 minutes, flip, and bake for 12-15 minutes more, until golden brown on all sides.
4. Mix the melted butter and buffalo hot sauce together. Remove the florets from the oven and pour the hot sauce mixture evenly on top of the florets. Gently toss together, and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes.
5. Serve hot with chopped cilantro and Primal Kitchen Vegan Ranch to dip.
TIP OF THE WEEK
Looking to get started on your Holiday shopping? Need some gift ideas? We’ve got you covered with everything from stocking stuffer ideas, secret santa gifts for coworkers, and more!
Check out our Holiday Gift Guide:
Gifts Under $50
Secret Santa Gifts Under $20
Gifts for Him
Gifts for Her
Stocking Stuffer Gift Ideas
Unique Gift Ideas
Versatile Gifts for Everyone:
This Holiday Season, skip the busy malls, and get your holiday shopping done early, by ordering online at Natura Market! With so many fun gift ideas for everyone on your list, gift giving will be easy this year!