Comments local_offer Recipes
1 Medium Cauliflower, broken into florets
2 Tablespoons Coconut milk
¾ Cup Almond flour
¼ Cup Coconut flour
1 Teaspoon Garlic powder
1 Teaspoon Onion powder
½ Teaspoon Smoked paprika
½ Teaspoon Ground cumin
½ Teaspoon Salt
¼ Teaspoon Pepper
2 Tablespoons Melted butter
⅓ Cup Buffalo hot sauce of choice
Chopped Cilantro, for serving (optional)
Ranch, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 425℉ and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In one bowl, whisk the eggs and coconut milk together. In another bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Using tongs, individually dip the cauliflower floret into the egg mixture, then transfer to the almond flour mixture and toss to coat. Place on the prepared baking sheet and continue the steps for the remaining florets. Once all the florets are coated, spray with avocado oil or coconut oil spray. This will ensure even browning. Bake for 12-15 minutes, flip, and bake for 12-15 minutes more, until golden brown on all sides.
4. Mix the melted butter and buffalo hot sauce together. Remove the florets from the oven and pour the hot sauce mixture evenly on top of the florets. Gently toss together, and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes.
5. Serve hot with chopped cilantro and Primal Kitchen Vegan Ranch to dip.
TIP OF THE WEEK
Good mental health is important to your overall health. And since it’s Mental Health Week in Canada, we wanted to share some things that you can do to give your mood a boost:
Most importantly, if you aren’t feeling okay speak with your health care practitioner or seek mental health resources in your community who can help you.