These delicious freshly baked coconut muffins packed with Vital Proteins collagen will not only surprise you with an amazing aroma and soft texture, but will serve your body good! Your skin, hair, nails, and, most impotently, your tummy, will thank you!
Yields 12 Coconut Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Mix all of the wet ingredients for the muffins in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients for the muffins to the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture evenly into a greased muffin pan (muffin liners optional).
- Top each muffin with desired amount of coconut shreds.
- Bake the muffins for 25 minutes in the oven.
- Let the muffins cool for 5-10 minutes and enjoy!
This collagen recipe originally appeared on Vital Proteins Lively Blog.