Julia K Comments
A quick and easy snacking option
Makes: 26 Egg Salad Bites
Net Carbs Per Bite: < 3 Carbs
- 6 large hardboiled eggs
- 1 rib finely chopped celery
- 2 finely chopped dill pickles (optional)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 heaping tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons grainy dijon mustard
- fresh chopped dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 package of Original Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Jilz Crackerz (26 crackers)
Roughly chop the hardboiled eggs and then mix with the celery, dill pickles, red onion, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, dill, and pinch of salt and pepper.
Place in the refrigerator to chill until ready to serve. To serve, scoop 1 tablespoon of egg salad on each cracker and garnish with fresh dill.