Comments local_offer Recipes
Makes: 4 servings
For the Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce, in a bowl combine:
1. Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F. then line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add Jillz Gluten-Free Mediterranean Crackerz to food processor or high powdered blender. Pulse until crackerz resemble a bread crumb texture.
3. Place arrowroot flour, beaten egg, and blended Jillz Crackerz into three separate shallow bowls.
4. One at a time, dip chicken strips into arrowroot starch. Make sure they are completely covered. Shake off excess starch and continue to coat chicken strip in egg, and then roll into Jillz Crackerz crumb mixture. Place on baking sheet and repeat for remaining chicken strips.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until fully cooked through, flipping half way. Serve hot with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce.