Comments local_offer Recipes
Baked in the oven, these keto wings bring the taste of the BBQ to your kitchen table all year round.
Net Carbs Per Serving: 4 Grams
- 1 pound chicken drummettes or winglets (or a mixture of both)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup Alterna Sweets Sweet & Smokey BBQ sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened rice vinegar
- sesame seeds, scallions, and cilantro to garnish
Preheat oven to 425°F (210°C). Line a large baking sheet with foil and place a wire rack on top.
In a bowl, toss the chicken wings with olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Arrange the wings on the rack in a single layer and bake for 30 minutes, turning half way through.
In a small bowl, combine the BBQ sauce, garlic, ginger, coconut aminos, and rice vinegar. Stir well.
After 30 minutes, remove the wings from the oven and baste heavily with bbq sauce mixture on both sides. Return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes, or until crispy and fully cooked through.
Serve hot with cilantro, scallions, and sesame seeds.