Whole30, Gluten-free, Grain-Free, High in Protein
4 Lamb Shanks without Fat
4 Cups Fresh or Frozen Peas
1 Bunch of Fresh Mint
1 Tsp Thyme Leaves
1 Green Onion for garnishing (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 400℉.
2. Place the lamb shanks in a casserole dish. In a separate bowl add the salt, pepper, bay leaves and thyme, mix well. Sprinkle the seasoning mix on the lamb shanks.
3. Add two cups of water to the casserole dish, cover and cook in the oven for 1 hour and 30 mins.
4. Finely chop the mint. Quickly remove the casserole dish from the oven and add the chopped mint and the peas.
5. Cover and cook for another 30 minutes. Enjoy warm.