Makes 8 salmon cakes
Carbs per cake: < 1g
1-4oz package Go Raw Organic Sprouted Seed Italian Herb Salad Toppers
2 cans Safe Catch wild-caught salmon, drained
1 tablespoon Tessemae's dijon mustard
2 tablespoons keto mayonaise
¼ cup finely diced red bell pepper
2-3 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil, for cooking
lemon wedges, for serving
mayonnaise, for serving
1. Add the contents from Sprouted Seed Salad Toppers packet to a food processor. Pulse until broken up, and mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Place in a bowl and set aside.
2. Prepare a small baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, break up the salmon using a fork and then mix with the egg, dijon mustard, mayonnaise, and red pepper. Add ⅓ cup of the crumb-like salad topper mixture and mix again until combined.
3. Divide the mixture into 8 patties, and coat in the remaining crumb mixture. Place the cakes on the parchment lined baking sheet and allow them to set in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Refrigerating them will help them to stick together when they are being cooked.
4. Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Carefully place the cakes into the pan and cook for about 3-4 minutes per side, until golden brown and heated through.
5. Serve on a bed of greens with a squeeze of lemon, and mayonnaise.